Welcome to Cookbook Countdown!
A monthly cookbook event starting January 2016.
I'm co-hosting Cookbook Countdown together with Emily of Emily's Cooking (Makan2) Foray. If you are like us, who love to collect cookbooks and have an overcrowding bookshelf (or bookshelves!), yet most of the books have not been used at all, now is the time to change that. Join us at Cookbook Countdown. How to join in? Here's our flexible and simple rules :
- Select any cookbook that you've already own. This book shall be your cookbook of the month.
- You may cook/bake any recipes from that chosen book and as many recipes as you want, for the month.
- You may chose to publish or not to publish the recipes, whichever works for you.
- Posts must be current, mention in your posts, the book that you will be using for the month.
- Link your posts to the linky which can be found at either of the hostess's blog **. Please mention the following in your posts with a link back to us, "I'm linking this post with Cookbook Countdown hosted by Kitchen Flavours and Emily's Cooking (Makan2) Foray".
- ** Updated : May 2016 - Effective May 2016, Cookbook Countdown has moved to its own website blog which you can find here. Please link your posts at the new website. Thank you.
That's it! Simple and flexible! Time to get those books off the shelves and join us at
Cookbook Countdown starting on January 1st 2016